The easiest way to export your project is to use the Windows 8 “Share” charm using the following steps:
- Open your project so that you can see all of your sections
- Move your mouse to the top-right corner of your computer screen and hold it there for a second until the charms appear along the right side
- The second icon from the top is called the “Share Charm”. Click it.
- Apps that have the ability to accept text will now appear in a list
- Choose your preferred target app
- Every section of your project has now been copied over in the order of Group 1 – sections – Group 2 – sections in one singular document
Note: The Windows 8 app “Clipboard” is an excellent share solution to get your project over to a standard desktop app for additional processing. When selected from your Share charm it copies the project onto a virtual clipboard which allows you to paste it into an application like Microsoft Word on your desktop.